IT Account Manager
Are you passionate about IT and helping clients to transform their business? Do you want to be part of a dynamic growing team?
As an IT Account Manager you will support a variety of clients. You will be responsible for defining and managing implementation projects. Our Account Manager’s are effective change agents who can quickly build positive relationships and immerse themselves into client environments. They are business savvy and confident in their ability to provide consultative advice.
Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Exemplify Revolution Group’s core values: Positive Attitude, Do the Right Thing, Extraordinary Relationships, Lifelong-Learning, Work Hard – Have Fun
- Utilize your knowledge of software, hardware and network applications to understand the client IT environment
- Work with client and internal resources to develop short and long-term plans for clients’ IT strategies
- Build and maintain strong relationships and trust with existing customers at both the operational and executive levels, and make presentations as appropriate
- Act as single point of contact between client and Revolution
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; 7-15 years of varied IT technical experience, or combination
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM helpful
- Certifications and years of experience managing and supporting specific technical platforms preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to the challenges of serving customers and helping other people
- Ability to function collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, client oriented team
- Professional in communications, appearance, relationships, and responsiveness.
- Self-starter with the ability to perform with little or no direct supervision
- Ability to make decisions in matters of significance
Competitive pay structure
Performance based bonus potential
Full complement of benefits including health insurance and 401k
Fun, supportive team-oriented work environment
Visit our website to learn more about us – www.revolutiongroup.com.
Revolution Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual identification or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!