Are you a creative marketing professional who would like to help grow a business? Do you want to work for a fun dynamic company that has repeatedly been voted as one of Columbus’ Top Workplaces? Do you want to be part of a supportive team environment? Revolution Group, a growing technology consulting firm, is seeking a high energy, articulate, tech savvy Marketing Associate.
As part of our Marketing team, you will collaborate with the Marketing Director to develop a strategic marketing plan for our three primary service lines. You will be responsible for the implementation of that plan by collaborating with internal subject matter experts, other marketing resources, our sales team and our external partners. This role requires attention to detail, creativity, outstanding writing skills and project management skills.
- Help develop and implement a strategic marketing plan that is in line with the company’s brand strategy
- Create compelling content utilizing internal and external resources (sales collateral materials, videos, website copy, blog posts, case studies, webinars and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our services to the world
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences and trade shows
- Coordinate social media as a business tool
- Perform competitive research and help position Revolution Group to win more customers
- Capture new leads and nurture them through aggressive inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, utilizing Pardot, our marketing automation tool
- Capture accurate and complete lead information in Salesforce
- Execute customer appreciation and referral campaigns
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in marketing
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic, proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Keen attention to detail
- Adept at juggling many projects at once, working cross-functionally, while never losing site of the core message and goal behind your work.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Familiarity with Wordpress, Salesforce and Pardot would be extremely helpful.
- General understanding of online marketing, social media, SEO, Google Analytics
- Competitive pay structure
- Performance based bonus potential
- Health insurance benefits available
- Fun, supportive team oriented work environment
Visit our website to learn more about us – www.revolutiongroup.com.
Revolution Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual identification or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!