ERP Business Development Manager
Revolution Group is a full-service technology and business consulting firm specializing in ERP system selection, implementation and consulting. We are a very culture-focused organization that believes in building extraordinary relationships with our customers and helping them Revolutionize their business through technology.
The Business Development Representative will be an inbound and outbound resource to generate Netsuite leads/suspects and to qualify prospects by phone, email, and in-person events. This individual will engage and qualify prospective customers and clients to understand their needs, build a solid pipeline of qualified new business opportunities. In addition, this individual will work closely with technical consultants to write sales proposals for new prospects as well as existing customers and effectively manage the opportunity through the sales process.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in NetSuite Sales Professional Development Program
- Participate in Revolution Group Sales Professional Development Program
- Responsible for effectively managing marketing nurturing campaigns
- Consistently meet prospecting activity level totals on a monthly basis
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of potential customers
- Effectively qualify opportunities using by identifying Budget, Authority, Need and Timeframe for implementation
- Provide rapid and accurate data entry into the CRM system
- Produce required number and type of qualified opportunities
- All other duties as assigned
What we need for you to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience selling NetSuite, Sage, Dynamics or other similar ERP software to SMB and Mid-Market companies is required.
- Ability to connect with prospects with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technology skills and internet savvy.
- Ability to learn software quickly, highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize, able to interact effectively with all levels of management and other employees.
- High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated.
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and work well on their own and as a member of a team.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload and strong written/verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Clear alignment with our core values:
- Positive Attitude: Optimistic and drama free
- Extraordinary Relationships: Take good care of each customer and each other
- Do the Right Thing: Honor and ethics in every way
- Lifelong Learning – Constant personal and professional growth
- Work Hard – Have Fun: Be productive and be happy
Competitive pay structure
Performance based bonus
Health insurance benefits available
Fun, supportive team oriented work environment