Are you ready for the next step in your career? Would you like to help companies transform their operations? Revolution Group is searching for high energy, creative, articulate, tech savvy manufacturing and distribution professionals.
As an EDI Specialist and Subject Matter Expert you will be responsible for helping our clients implement new EDI Trading Partnerships, troubleshoot EDI issues and provide training and general support as required. You will have hands-on involvement in multiple projects and build relationships with a variety of clients. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and expand your expertise and business acumen as you work with other experienced team members and client professionals. Let’s connect and see if we have what YOU are looking for.
Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Exemplify Revolution Group’s core values of Extraordinary Relationships, Positive Attitude, Do The Right Thing, Lifelong Learning, and Work Hard - Have Fun.
- Define and manage implementation project activities. Adhere to deployment standards. Manage project resources and schedules. Consistently meet project goals on time and on budget.
- Effectively manage customer expectations and relationships.
- Assist customers in assessing and defining key business processes, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate data conversion activities with internal and customer resources.
- Coordinate implementation and testing of new customers and new document types with third party vendors
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve issues that pertain to EDI documents and communications for our clients in a timely manner
- Conduct online training sessions with customers and suppliers
- Create and update project management tickets
- Develop and maintain project and system documentation
- Contribute technical and marketing related content to Revolution Group and Partner marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree with preferred concentration in Computer Science or MIS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working as an EDI analyst working with X12, EDIFACT and XML documents
- 2+ years of experience working with ERP systems.
- Must be authorized to work in the Unites States without visa sponsorship.
- Experience in the automotive industry and food & beverage industry a strong plus
- Experience working in supply chain, particularly in manufacturing, a strong plus
- Proven project management skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, time management, and prioritization skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to the challenges of serving customers and helping other people
- Ability to function collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, client oriented team
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings
- Located in central Ohio or willing to relocate
- Professional in communications, appearance, relationships, and responsiveness
- Positive attitude
Competitive pay structure
Performance based bonus
Health insurance benefits available
Fun, supportive team oriented work environment