NetSuite Functional Consultant
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Would you like to help companies transform their operations? Revolution Group is searching for high energy, creative, articulate, tech savvy manufacturing and distribution professionals.
As a NetSuite Functional Consultant and Subject Matter Expert you will design, configure, test, and implement best of breed solutions in and on the NetSuite platform. You will have hands-on involvement in multiple projects and build relationships with a variety of clients. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and expand your expertise and business acumen as you work with other experienced team members and client professionals. Let’s connect and see if we have what YOU are looking for.
Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Exemplify Revolution Group’s core values of Extraordinary Relationships, Positive Attitude, Do The Right Thing, Lifelong Learning, and Work Hard - Have Fun.
- Define and manage implementation project activities. Adhere to deployment standards. Manage project resources and schedules. Consistently meet project goals on time and on budget.
- Effectively manage customer expectations and relationships.
- Assist customers in assessing and defining key business processes, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate data conversion activities with internal and customer resources.
- Contribute technical and marketing related content to Revolution Group and Partner marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree with preferred concentration in Accounting, logistics, engineering or technology related degree with a passion for technology
- 3+ years of recent or current work experience in a NetSuite related position. Manufacturing and distribution experience are preferred, but not required. SuiteSuccess experience is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the Unites States without visa sponsorship.
- Proven project management skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, time management, and prioritization skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to the challenges of serving customers and helping other people
- Ability to function collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, client oriented team
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings
- Located in central Ohio or willing to relocate
- Professional in communications, appearance, relationships, and responsiveness
- Positive attitude Visit our website to learn more about us – www.revolutiongroup.com. Revolution Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual identification or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
Competitive pay structure
Performance based bonus
Health insurance benefits available
Fun, supportive team oriented work environment