Salesforce Support Consultant
Are you passionate about the Salesforce platform? Would you enjoy helping companies transform their businesses using Salesforce? Do you want to be part of a dynamic, growing team?
As a Salesforce admin and support consultant you will support a variety of clients in their use of the Salesforce platform. Every day will be different. You will listen to problems, design and configure creative solutions, and be a hero to our clients!
This position is the first step in a career as a Salesforce Implementation Consultant. All our consultants are effective change agents who are able to quickly build positive relationships and immerse themselves into client environments. They are business savvy and confident in their ability to provide consultative advice.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exemplify Revolution Group’s core values of positive attitude, do the right thing, extraordinary relationships, lifelong learning, and work hard / have fun.
- Effectively manage time and work activities. Able to manage, respond to, and/or reassign a queue of Salesforce support questions.
- Gather customer requirements and design/implement solutions on the Salesforce or Force.com platform.
- Assist with data management functions including imports and exports, data manipulation, and cleaning.
- Create and administer custom reports, dashboards, and processes including user management, profile configuration, mobile configuration, and data management for Salesforce.com.
- Create and deliver basic Salesforce training and documentation.
- Proactively identify opportunities to help customers leverage Salesforce for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist business users in defining key business processes.
- Must be central Ohio based or willing to relocate to the Columbus area.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work/school experience.
- 1-3 years experience configuring Salesforce Sales Cloud or Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Business acumen, including a good understanding of common business processes.
- Knowledge of Salesforce object model.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to the challenges of serving customers; Ability to quickly develop trusted relationships.
- Professional in communications, appearance, relationships, and responsiveness.
- Positive attitude.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter with the ability to perform with little or no direct supervision.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Candidates will be required to clear reference and background checks.
Competitive pay structure
Health Insurance Benefits available
Fun, supportive, team oriented work environment